The Municipality
 
 

School 12

The original School No.12 was built on Bergen Street in 1882 encompassing numbers 31-44 Bergen Street, approximately 225 feet from East Main Street. This building is still standing. A "new" school building was built in 1911 and is in use to this day.

In 1892 Mr. Albert Francis Chadwick was principal and all the teachers were female. All teachers that got married were immediately discharged.


Contact Us