The Municipality
 
 

School 16

In the annals of Paterson history and folklore, School #16 began life as an elegant mansion built in the late 1800's and owned by Annie Brace and her family. It was presented to the school district in 1891 to be used as a school. At one time, there was a third floor which has been removed and never replaced.


Contact Us